Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Top 100 Hits Of The 1970s

The Top 100 Hits Of The 1970s

1. You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
2. Night Fever - Bee Gees
3. Le Freak - Chic
4. Tonight's The Night(Gonna Be Alright) - Rod Stewart
5. Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb
6. Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
7. Joy To The World - Three Dog Night
8. I Just Want To Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
9. Alone Again(Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan
10. My Sharona - The Knack
11. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack
12. I'll Be There - Jackson 5
13. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
14. Best Of My Love - Emotions
15. Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
16. Silly Love Songs - Wings
17. How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
18. Maggie May - Rod Stewart
19. Bad Girls - Donna Summer
20. It's Too Late - Carole King
21. American Pie - Don McLean
22. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
23. Killing Me Softly With His Song - Roberta Flack
24. Raindrops Keep Falling' On My Head - B.J. Thomas
25. My Sweet Lord - George Harrison
26. Knock Three Times - Tony Orlando & Dawn
27. Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Rod Stewart
28. One Bad Apple - The Osmonds
29. Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree - Tony Orlando & Dawn
30. (They Long To Be)Close To You - The Carpenters
31. Reunited - Peaches & Herb
32. Kiss You All Over - Exile
33. Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey
34. You're So Vain - Carly Simon
35. My Love - Paul McCartney & Wings
36. Brand New Key - Melanie
37. Three Times A Lady - The Commodores
38. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
39. Love Theme From "A Star Is Born"(Evergreen) - Barbra Streisand
40. The Way We Were - Barbra Streisand
41. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? - Bee Gees
42. Without You - Nilsson
43. MacArthur Park - Donna Summer
44. Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain & Tennille
45. I Think I Love You - Partridge Family
46. Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
47. I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
48. Let It Be - The Beatles
49. Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks
50. Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
51. A Horse With No Name - America
52. Baby Come Back - Player
53. Too Much Heaven - Bee Gees
54. Family Affair - Sly & The Family Stone
55. War - Edwin Starr
56. The Streak - Ray Stevens
57. Go Away Little Girl - Donny Osmond
58. Disco Lady - Johnnie Taylor
59. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross
60. Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John & Kiki Dee
61. ABC - Jackson 5
62. Me And Mrs. Jones - Billy Paul
63. Crocodile Rock - Elton John
64. (Love Is)Thicker Than Water - Andy Gibb
65. Theme From Shaft - Isaac Hayes
66. Mama Told Me(Not To Come) - Three Dog Night
67. Rhinestone Cowboy - Glen Campbell
68. American Woman - The Guess Who
69. Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me - Mac Davis
70. The Candy Man - Sammy Davis Jr.
71. Good Times - Chic
72. The Tears Of A Clown - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
73. Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John
74. Rise - Herb Alpert
75. Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves - Cher
76. You Don't Bring Me Flowers - Barbra Streisand & Neil Diamond
77. Indian Reservation - Raiders
78. The Love You Save - Jackson 5
79. Fly, Robin, Fly - Silver Convention
80. Disco Duck - Rick Dees & His Cast Of Idiots
81. Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
82. (You're)Having My Baby - Paul Anka
83. December 1963(Oh, What A Night) - Four Seasons
84. Grease - Frankie Valli
85. Leaving On A Jet Plane - Peter, Paul & Mary
86. I Write The Songs - Barry Manilow
87. Brandy(You're A Fine Girl) - Looking Glass
88. Just My Imagination(Running Away With Me) - The Temptations
89. That's The Way(I Like It) - KC & The Sunshine Band
90. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon
91. Tragedy - Bee Gees
92. Midnight Train To Georgia - Gladys Knight & The Pips
93. Island Girl - Elton John
94. Keep On Truckin' - Eddie Kendricks
95. Half-Breed - Cher
96. Make It With You - Bread
97. Brother Louie - The Stories
98. Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty
99. Me And Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
100. Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment