Saturday, January 28, 2017

The Top 100 Hits Of The 90s

1. Smooth - Santana With Rob Thomas
2. One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men
3. Macarena - Del Los Rios
4. I'll Make Love To You - Boyz II Men
5. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
6. Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
7. Candle In The Wind 1997 - Elton John
8. End Of The Road - Boyz II Men
9. The Boy Is Mine - Brandy & Monica
10. I Swear - All-4-One
11. I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy & Faith Evans
12. The Sign - Ace Of Base
13. Too Close - Next
14. On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men
15. Fantasy - Mariah Carey
16. Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio With L.V.
17. That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
18. Dreamlover - Mariah Carey
19. How Do I Live - Leann Rimes
20. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
21. Waterfalls - TLC
22. Can't Nobody Hold Me Down - Puff Daddy
23. Can't Help Falling In Love - UB40
24. Creep - TLC
25. Take A Bow - Madonna
26. Jump - Kriss Kross
27. The First Night - Monica
28. Tha Crossroads - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
29. This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
30. Informer - Snow
31. You're Still The One - Shania Twain
32. Believe - Cher
33. Whoomp! There It Is - Tag Team
34. No Scrubs - TLC
35. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
36. Freak Me - Silk
37. (Everything I Do)I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
38. Wannabe - Spice Girls
39. Stay(I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
40. No Diggity - Blackstreet
41. You Were Meant For Me/Foolish Games - Jewel
42. Black Or White - Michael Jackson
43. Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera
44. Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
45. Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
46. Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
47. The Power Of Love - Celine Dion
48. Hero - Mariah Carey
49. You Make Me Wanna... - Usher
50. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
51. I'd Do Anything For Love(But I Won't Do That) - Meatloaf
52. If You Had My Love - Jennifer Lopez
53. Exhale(Shoop Shoop) - Whitney Houston
54. I'm Your Angel - R. Kelly With Celine Dion
55. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman - Bryan Adams
56. Bump 'N Grind - R. Kelly
57. Another Night - Real McCoy
58. I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis
59. Angel Of Mine - Monica
60. You're Making' Me High - Toni Braxton
61. MMMBop - Hanson
62. Nobody's Supposed To Be Here - Deborah Cox
63. Weak - SWV
64. If I Ever Fall In Love - Shai
65. All For Love - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart & Sting
66. Rush Rush - Paula Abdul
67. Back At One - Brian McKnight
68. Again - Janet Jackson
69. Here Comes The Hotstepper - Ini Kamoze
70. Kiss From A Rose - Seal
71. Nobody Knows - Tony Rich Project
72. It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion
73. Together Again - Janet Jackson
74. Nice & Slow - Usher
75. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
76. All That She Wants - Ace Of Base
77. Because I Love You(The Postman Song) - Stevie B.
78. ...Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
79. Unpretty - TLC
80. Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins
81. Don't Let Go(Love) - En Vouge
82. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
83. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
84. Mo Money Mo Problems - Notorious B.I.G.
85. Quit Playing Games(With My Heart) - Backstreet Boys
86. Baby-Baby-Baby - TLC
87. I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
88. Lately - Divine
89. Vision Of Love - Mariah Carey
90. Hypnotize - Notorious B.I.G.
91. To Be With You - Mr. Big
92. Twisted - Keith Sweat
93. My Way - Usher
94. All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
95. Return Of The Mack - Mark Morrison
96. California Love - 2Pac
97. Vogue - Madonna
98. Love Takes Time - Mariah Carey
99. All 4 Love - Color Me Badd
100. Getting' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment